5.22.2005

People, plain and simple, should read more.

It's really interesting to find out that people my age don't read as much as they should. I think people should strive to know a whole bunch about things like financial matters, technology, their major (knowledge garnered outside of class), etc. I won't reference specifically what I'm talking about, but I was rather disappointed and dismayed around the same time. But, of course, it's not the first time I've been in a situation where people ask rather elementary questions. They say there's no such thing as a dumb question (and I somewhat agree), but there is such thing as an ignorant question because you don't read and expand your mind beyond what somebody has spoonfed you. Ow..

Right now, I'm looking for an apartment and a car. Then, I believe things will be set. IBM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home