4.30.2005

7th Street.

So, yeah. It was the last straw. The camel's back and has been irreparably broken and it'll never be able to walk again. We didn't bother to shoot it though. ;)

In any case, I'm making this entry from a Kinko's down the street from Howard simply because there is nowhere I can go on campus and actually get work done. I would have made use of the wiFi in the main computer lab, if it worked. That's really a point of contention for me. The last time I checked, Paul was complaining about something regarding the antenna on the access point being messed up. Well, fix it.

Also, there is no wiFi in the Undergraduate Library, or Founder's as far as I know. This is a deficiency the University needs to go ahead and fix. Spending about $300 on a good group of routers isn't going to kill anyone. Take it out of that technology fee we pay.

Furthermore, I can't go in Health Sciences Library anymore simply because it'll quickly morph into social hour just like being at UGL. I wave at at least 10 people before I sit down to study and spark up a conversation with at least one of them before I ever start studying. It becomes social hour. You can't possibly study under conditions like that. So, I avoid the place like the plague.

I could stay in my room, but of course, I have those damn speakers and a serious mp3 collection. I blast, my neighbor blasts, folks run up and down the hallway having loads of fun. The dormitory is no place to study.

So, here I am at a Kinko's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home