4.10.2005

Long time, no blog.

You know, there comes a point in a geek's life where they have to get out more. I did last night. Brandon, Toni, and Bill held a party at their apartment where all these people showed up from both Howard and UDC and basically trashed the place. It was a great party, though. It's interesting to note how you find out somethings about your friends that you never knew. LOL. Wow.

But, I've been recently out redefining my strategies for life and success. What I've found is quite interesting, and I'll be sure to post all my findings here later. The biggest thing, however, is my transition in thought. I totally shun negativity now. For some reason, I'm hellbent on possibilities. So much so, that I'm almost getting over my head. But, that's not exactly true, either.

It's been an intriguing look into my mind and all of the things it's capable of now that a lot of the cobwebs and garbage have been moved out. Specifically, I've come back over and over again to the ideas of developing self-confidence and realizing that yeah, anything your mind can come up with can be done. This simple idea that is not new (it's new in my life, however) is the start of a few very big things that I will be doing over the next year during my time on my sabattical from school.

Right now, I'm really into great ideas and making interesting things happen. Everything on my plate, for the next two years and beyond, will be very, very interesting. I really want to see where it will all end up. Persistence. The key to getting every and any thing done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home