4.11.2005

The meat of the matter.

So, another night passes by where I cannot sleep. Why? Because I've gotten my hands on too much stuff that I'd like to stay up and read. I spend increasingly large amounts of time everyday reading, and it really seems as I cannot get enough of it. I have a stack of things that I bought from Barnes and Noble on Saturday during my trek around DC, the Barron's I picked up today from CVS, and a bunch of eBooks that I'm going to read through eventually. I'm really interested in the whole "knowledge advantage" thing. It's not like that's a new idea, but it's new in terms of I never had the patience to read as widely and as much as I do now.

I don't care very much for things assigned in class, but anything else is fair game. If you have a recommendation, shoot it to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home