2.07.2005

Mentally sickly? or Overqualified. or You're still the hottness!

Alright, folks. So, my bid with IBM turned out for naught. I was at the iLab this morning printing out my bioinformatics chart and I saw the reply to the thank you note I sent to the guy I interviewed with.

I'm not even bothered in terms of "Ohhhh, who got it?!" I'm bothered in terms of "What the hell?! What kept me from getting it?" I'm going to consult with my mom later and then send an email asking why I didn't get the internship. There's nothing to lose by asking for a bit of feedback. It'll help me in the future.

Either way, companies that pass on me are losing out. So, the company that snatches me up will have a continent's worth of goldmines on their hands. I am the hottness. There is no other person in computer science sharper than me. I fucking guarantee it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home