1.16.2005

Weak. Work.

Yeah, I'm thinking I got sick from someone in back of me on the metro a couple of days ago that basically sneezed onto the back of my head. Gross, eh? But, yesterday, I spent most of the day incapacitated and for the first few hours of today. At one point, however, I couldn't take it anymore--the hot flashes, the cold flashes, and the sneezing fits--so I got up and made a sandwich and turned on the television. The History Channel is pretty interesting during the weekends.

Most of the time, there is nothing on television during the weekends. But, right now I have to go find something more substantial to eat. I'm thinking I'll clean my room, wash dishes and fix a huge dinner for myself to recover my strength. Gahhh, I still have work to do.

::Goes to get dressed::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home