2.28.2005

Best Actor.

Congratulations to Jamie Foxx for winning the Oscar for Best Actor in Ray. It was truly a great movie, and he deserved it. ::Applause::

Yeah, so right now I'm up making perfect sense of all this physics for the midterm at 11am. It's amazing how much clarity you have at 4am after sleeping for approximately 2.5 hours. Here's the interesting thing: my alarm clock was unplugged, and I therefore, slept through my original alarm time of 3am. I woke up at exactly 3:42am, somehow having to use the restroom. I saw the glow-in-the-dark hands on my watch, and I really thought I had slept through everything, or I was somehow early, because I never heard my alarm go off. When I checked it, it was unplugged. Now, how the hell did that happen?!

I don't even want to speculate. Either way, it hasn't started snowing yet. I might as well make plans to ace this midterm, even though I'm terribly not in the mood to take it. That doesn't mean I'm unprepared, I'm just uninterested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home