8.27.2004

"I'm the motherfucking fucking one who calls the shots." -Tony Soprano.

Nicely put, Tony.

In any case, folks, I'm back at school and this year is turning out better than I thought it would. I figure this is so mostly because I have changed my mindset and am now fully committed to doing what it is I've always done--been exceedingly smart. How can you lose commitment to this? It's a long story, but let's just say it ends in a lost full scholarship and a realization that you can't always break the rules. Hmph.

Anyway, I'm sitting in my room contemplating this computer science work for Monday. I want to get this program I have due on Monday over with by the end of tomorrow. I suspect it's not a difficult program, but I still have some reading to do for it so that I can fully comprehend what's going on with it. I think I might have a pretty nice time in both of my programming classes if I don't lose interest and fall behind on the reading--namely, if I don't fall behind. I heard that was the key to staying afloat in each of these classes I'm taking, so I am getting it into my head that I absolutely refuse to fall behind.

Let's not create enemies, thun.

You need to draw your enemies closer to you. Those people will do anything to get at you, so that means they're willing to fall all over each other to get what they want. That gives them an especially disgusting quality. That's what makes enemies particularly nasty. I think I made some over the summer, and now they're on campus. I'm gonna defy them though. I don't play around.

It's a controversy over some property I once had my hands on, and now the original owners want compensation for that property. Key thing is, I never had any formal instructions on what to do with that property, so I threw it away. Like I said, now the original owner wants some cash for it all. I don't play around, so I said I'm not paying for it. It wasn't really my responsibility anyway.

--End of Story--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home