7.28.2004

Good dude, bad night...

If you could feel how my face felt, you would know how mace felt.  Well, enough of that Kanye West stuff.  Right now, I'm working on some Perl stuff on the school's servers, thanks to the wonder of putty

I'm also sitting here waiting on the status of a student loan from CitiBank.  I swear, when I go back for the fall, the world will not be enough.  lol.  No more crap.  Seriously.  I've been reading this book called The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale.  It's a pretty good book that I've been trying to actively follow.  It works.  I feel better about a lot of things now after reading it.  I'm not worried about too much anymore.  Contrary to popular belief, that's not just me withdrawing from caring about anything.  Now, I'm just more concerned about the present and the future, rather than futilely trying to worry about stuff that I did in the past. 

What's happened has happened, and you can't change what's already happened.  If you could, sh*t, we'd all be something totally different than what we are today, because, haha, hindsight is 20/20.  Agreed?

Of course.

So, yesterday, after taping The Apprentice Marathon on CNBC for nearly two weeks straight on DVR, I got to watch the final episode.  Yeah, this is old news, but haha, I don't think Bill should have won.  If Trump is smart, he'll keep Kwame around to run that golf course.  Heh.

But, I have to get back to doing stuff.  I'm supposed to be working on an essay that I'm going to turn in on Saturday.  Whoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home