7.08.2004

Come get it.

This is real love. So, I was on my way from Bank of America today going back toward the mall area to make my way to Radio Shack, and I saw a grey 745Li and as it passed by Rell's "Real Love" was blaring on my radio. Divine providence? You betcha.

It's too bad I love that song and really dig that car. Even though I fear the cops, I gotta be able to listen to that song whenever I want to. It's based off an old song from A Tribe Called Quest called "Electric Relaxation." Great song.

Anyway, I'm watching one of my favorite movies, Brown Sugar. I saw this movie for the first time last year and couldn't stop watching it. It's great. In the midst of watching it, I thought about compiling a list of all my favorite movies. Here goes:


  • Brown sugar

  • Tommy Boy

  • The Matrix

  • Catch Me If You Can

  • Honey, I Blew Up the Kid

  • Ladybugs

  • Rover Dangerfield

  • The Little Mermaid

  • Shrek

  • Shrek 2

  • Hollow Man

  • Titanic

  • Forrest Gump

  • The Lion King

  • Independence Day

  • Home Alone

  • Home Alone 2

  • Men in Black

  • My Big Fat Greek Wedding

  • Rush Hour 2

  • Mrs. Doubtfire

  • Toy Story

  • Meet the Parents

  • Austin Powers in Goldmember

  • Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me

  • Kill Bill Vol. 1

  • The Passion of the Christ

  • Waterboy

  • Black Sheep

  • Antwone Fisher

  • Sister Act 2

  • Bushwhacked

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home