12.08.2005

Schizophrenic Megalomaster with the Ill Behavior.

Laaa-la-looo...da da daaaa. Do I even have anything really to post about besides my carpal tunnel syndrome? lol. Yeah, I don't have an official diagnosis, but when you're rolling around in your bed because your right hand (your mouse hand) feels like it's about to fall off at the wrist...you pretty much know what's going on. I've spent so much time in front of the computer in the last few weeks that it's wonder my hand didn't fall off earlier. Not that it has now. lol. But yes, I went to Walmart (ugh) tonight and bought two wrist braces.

Either way, I've got a long list of things to get to before I return to Howard. Pick me ups would be welcome.

Lo-mein-tenance. A joy to be with you. Dahahhhha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home