10.27.2005

Bravebird, redux.

Words...they have the power to transport you back to the impossible days. Amel Larrieux said that in her album title track, "Bravebird." I never really bothered to truly listen to the words to this song, but it's actually pretty nice.

I think a lot of my failures in the past have been because of a lack of confidence, faith, belief, and resolve to do bigger and better things. Honestly, a lot of the time, it was really wasn't about doing BIG things, per se. Sometimes it was just the conception of ideas...and then dropping them that I dealt with and had to stop. It sucks to be ambitious with no follow-through. It's a lot of wasted brain CPU cycles. I had a lot of that going on. Get involved and then disappear. Disappear. Reappear. Mood swings with the change of the day to night. This sort of stuff was common.

More to come...

Whistle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home