10.16.2005

Figure it out.

So, the latest challenge is waiting for my damned iBook AC adapter to get here. After that, it's finishing work on the Howard University Entrepreneurial Society website. I've been doing a lot of independent study lately on building web apps and this one is shaping up to be more work than I thought. But, I'm going to continue on my old route because I'm good like that.

I decided not to commit to a list of features right away--or at least, not the specific details of each feature. I know I wanted to have a message board, but I'm not exactly sure of what it would look like or how it would behave. I didn't want to design it right off from the get-go. This was done so that it wouldn't end up being some rigid "I have to go by what I wrote on this paper" kind of contraption. Also, if I don't put anything down on paper, that keeps people from expecting things and then being disappointed when they don't show up exactly like what may have been written somewhere.

I was recently asked if I knew how to build Facebook. lol. I laughed quite hard at the question because I knew exactly how it was put together the first time I actually spent some serious time using it, i.e. somewhere during midterms first semester of last year. It's a nice combination of PHP and a database. As far as I can see, implementation-wise, that's it. Creatively, it's great. Timewise...I wish I could get away from it. Oy vey.

Better yet, I finally got my new ID card on Friday and then my dad gave me my papers about my new doctor today. So, hopefully tomorrow I can make an appointment to see the doctor no later than Tuesday about my skin condition. Eczema is positively kicking my ass. I'm trying to stay calm about it, but it's hard considering I've had my medicine all this time. lol. I swear, tomorrow, he is going to write me a prescription for a 10 lb. load of medicine. Walking around itching and scratching your face and arms like a crackhead is something that I cannot continue to do. ..even though it's probably quite hilarious to watch. lol.

Oh yeah, to everybody out there whose phone call I haven't made or returned, I apologize. Issues. Px.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheRealestOne said...

hey Tiff !! How's life as a corporate Thug? Just wanted to say hi and add you to my list of folks with blogs. Cya
Kyla

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home