10.22.2004

Come follow me. Come follow me.

Alright, folks, so here it is 7 something in the morning and I'm listening to Usher on my borrowed iPod courtesy of Brandon. I stopped studying for the advanced data structures midterm several hours ago. I don't know what to think. My head is in such a twirl that I don't know what to think besides "Put on clothing, eat breakfast, go spit allover this exam." Right now, I'm sitting here reading the Wall Street Journal and seeing all these ads for IBM.

It's funny how now I'm truly paying attention to them. I used to in the past, but now more than ever. Why? I'm looking to work with IBM on two fronts. More about that later, however. Now, I'm just interested in getting dressed, eating breakfast, and peeing allover that exam. Oy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home