4.21.2006

Take it to the streets!

It's finals time, folks! What is Tiffani doing? Reading everything except what's going to be on her exams. This week's menu? A fine serving of del.icio.us, a healthy tablespoon's-worth of Wealth of Nations, a book about user interface design, and of course, the obligatory 9rules dessert.

No, seriously. I'll do fine with my finals. It's just that I've been tinkering more and more with Ruby on Rails lately, and interesting things are in store. Haha.

Honestly, though, del.icio.us is becoming the death of me. Is there anybody else that sits in class and just goes through link after link after link all while adding a ton of links to their own del.icio.us collection? Project Management has really become my del.icio.us time during daylight, in-school hours. I'm sure the prof is tired of the glow on my face and the perplexed look as I find more and more stuff I know I won't have time to read. lol. I've got so much stuff to read and print out that it's ridiculous. This summer, wherever I end up (NJ, TX, NC, etc.) will be interesting indeed. lol.

Oh yeah, and I filed my Hilltop application today, so hopefully I'll end up as the Business and Technology Editor. I tossed them a nice set of stories that they should do for graduation, so we'll see what happens. Interview's on Saturday. Chyeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home